Preparing for your Initial Consultation – Children
What can I do to prepare for my initial consultation in relation to children?
To get the most out of your initial consultation you may consider attending to the following:
- Complete our Client Information Form, which we can e-mail to you beforehand.
- Download and read the brochures: Marriages, Families & Separation and Parenting Cases No. 1-5, which are available on the Family Court’s website.
- Download and view the Power Point Information Session in relation to Children, available on the Family Court’s website.
- Complete in draft a Case Information Affidavit, which we can e-mail to you beforehand or which is available on the Family Court’s website.
- We will discuss the significant milestones of the relationship and you may refresh your memory beforehand.
- Consider some draft possible workable arrangements in relation to the children that can be discussed.
- Arrive approximately 10 minutes early to ensure that you have sufficient time to find parking and arrive in a clear frame of mind.