Our Services Guarantees
- We shall advise in accordance with the Best Practice Guidelines prepared by the Family Law Council and Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia.
- We shall forward to you our engagement documents and notices within 7 days of receiving your instructions.
- We shall be friendly and courteous at all times.
- We shall return your telephone calls on the same business day or the next day.
- We shall respond to your e-mail queries on the same business day or the next day.
- We shall forward copies of all correspondence to you on the day of receipt or the next business day.
- We shall prepare simple written correspondence and court documents within 7 days or such other time frame as expressly agreed.
- We shall confirm all advice in writing if requested by you.
- If we do not receive your instructions in relation to written correspondence we shall contact you to obtain your instructions within 7 days.
- We shall confirm in writing the outcome of each significant court event.
- We shall keep you advised on a regular basis the costs incurred and the costs to be incurred.
- If you have a query in relation to any account or bill, we shall discuss your query at no additional cost.
© Copyright 2014 Beacon Family Law. Perth, Western Australia. All Rights Reserved | Privacy | Terms of Service