What Sets Us Apart
There are a number of factors that set Beacon Family Law apart from other law firms that practice in family law
- The firm is principally a family law firm.
- The team is close-knit, energetic and talented.
- The firm is a small law firm sitting between sole practitioners and the larger family law firms.
- The practices and procedures were shaped by the director based on experience gained working for a large family law firm.
- The director is personally able to conduct your case to trial if necessary.
- All work is either personally conducted or directly reviewed and supervised by the director, who is a senior family law practitioner with many years experience.
- Your lawyer will always be available to discuss the progress of your case with you in terms of our strict service guarantees.
- All staff members are approachable in relation to client queries.
- The firm has acted and advised a broad range of clients including: professionals, business owners, academics, lecturers, teachers, trainers, police officers, directors, retirees, tradies, carers, homemakers, single mothers, FIFO workers, military personnel and entrepreneurs and the list goes on.
- The firm has a high rate of success in resolving matters without unnecessary delay.
For a more detailed summary of our services click on the Services tab.